Is there anybody in here??
Andrew Sayers
2005-05-30 22:02:33 UTC
Posting again as the original post was lost by Plusnet
--
Andy Sayers - Lincolnshire, UK
If you'd like to reply to me, then please
use the newsgroup, email address is fictitious.
s--p--o--n--i--x
2005-05-31 08:19:10 UTC
No. There is no one here..
Old Codger
2005-05-31 15:37:23 UTC
Post by s--p--o--n--i--x
Post by Andrew Sayers
Posting again as the original post was lost by Plusnet
No. There is no one here..
Well I'm here, and I can see the original post.

Have all the RHAers ended up with Plusnet?
--
Old Codger
e-mail use reply to field

Andrew Sayers
2005-05-31 22:16:04 UTC
Post by Old Codger
Post by s--p--o--n--i--x
Post by Andrew Sayers
Posting again as the original post was lost by Plusnet
No. There is no one here..
Well I'm here, and I can see the original post.
Have all the RHAers ended up with Plusnet?
Well. I have.. and I *think* you may well have done..
Old Codger
2005-06-01 15:02:02 UTC
Post by Andrew Sayers
Post by Old Codger
Post by s--p--o--n--i--x
Post by Andrew Sayers
Posting again as the original post was lost by Plusnet
No. There is no one here..
Well I'm here, and I can see the original post.
Have all the RHAers ended up with Plusnet?
Well. I have.. and I *think* you may well have done..
Indeed yes, been with them for a while, dialup then BB. There are a number
of other ex RHAers with them also. The most recent one I have noticed,
other than you, is King Queen.
--
Old Codger
e-mail use reply to field

pete devlin
2005-05-31 21:31:57 UTC
Post by Andrew Sayers
Posting again as the original post was lost by Plusnet
No it wasn't and no there is no one here.
--
Pete Devlin
"And the devil in a black dress watches over"